Monday, October 1, 2007

Dunk Tank

Last week, I was invited to take part in the homecoming festivities by working a shift in the dunk tank, which raised money for Katrina relief. So I took my place dangling above the water and was immediately dropped by Ryan Biga. Twice. He had been manning the tank all day, perfecting his aim. Then, given his charitable spirit, my fiance (and his co-worker) took a break from work and came over. They each dunked me. And then classes got out and the students started lining up. Even a few of my colleagues took a couple of shots at me. One student that I didn't even know ran by and dunked me manually. For those of you who aren't aware of the rules, the dunking is typically accomplished when a ball, not a hand, hits the target.
So at $1 a turn, I was able to help raise a decent amount of money for hurricane victims.

1 comment:

Jason Riddle said...

I'll bet that was cold!! Congrads on your success! Just wanted to say hi, have two boys now been a bit, congrads again. Jason

jasonriddle@gamestop.com