Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011!


As we are easing into the new year and the coming new semester, I wanted to wish everyone a happy 2011. I am starting to get anxious and am preparing for my spring classes (Evolution, Anatomy & Physiology I, Biology Field Trip to AUSTRALIA, and undergraduate research). I am also super excited about having seen my little niece (and, of course, the rest of my family in TX) over Christmas, and about the Chiefs' making it to the playoffs! I'm also looking forward to all of the exciting Honors events we have planned for this semester - including our Professor-Scholar Lecture Series (see below) and our hosting the AJCU Honors Conference in April - as well as getting to know the students in my spring classes.
Enjoy this first week of 2011, and, like Dr. Salem's daughter, Allison, be sure to root for the Chiefs on Sunday!!!

No comments: