Friday, April 17, 2009

Snake season!

Next week, the rattlesnakes that my students and I monitor during their active season will be emerging from their den. I will have several students working with me this summer, a few from KU and two of our recent graduates as well as two current Rockhurst students. One of these students, Eric Kadlec, just received the Dean's Undergraduate Fellowship for Research, which will fund his summer contribution to the field work. Congratulations, Eric!

I'm so excited to get started tracking snakes again, especially with these fantastic students!

2 comments:

Jerm said...

Wabbit Season! Snake Season! Wabbit Season! Snake Season! Wabbit Season! Snake Season!
Docta Walka Season. Huhhh-uhhhh

Jerm said...

Wabbit Season! Snake Season! Wabbit Season! Snake Season! Wabbit Season! Snake Season!
Docta Walka Season. Huhhh-uhhhh