Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009!


It's the new year and I am starting to get excited about the coming semester. I will be teaching Evolution, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Cell Basis for A&P, Advanced Principles of Biology, and Biology Field Trip. I LOVE each of these courses, and am especially looking forward to our return trip to Nicaragua in May with the Field Trip class. In Evolution, we'll once again be conducting our service learning projects (please see the links below for last year's), which I am eager to begin. This year we will also be creating art and informational displays for our Darwin Day celebration (Darwin's 200th birthday on February 12th). I will post more info on that when the time draws nearer.

Until the start of the semester, I'll be working on finalizing and submitting a manuscript about the timber rattlesnake project. I'll keep everyone apprised!

So happy new year, and I look forward to seeing everyone on the 21st!

No comments: