Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Classes


Happy 2008!!! As I prepare for spring courses I thought it might be of interest for me to indicate which classes I teach here at Rockhurst. During the fall semesters I am primarily preoccupied with Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy lab (this is an awesome course and involves extensive disseciton) but also teach an issues based non-majors class (Biology of the Contemporary Scene) and my Independent Study Research course; and, starting next fall, I will team teach our capstone course, Advanced Principles, with Dr. Mary Haskins. In spring I will be teaching Evolution, Human Anatomy & Physiology I, Cell Basis for Human A&P, and Biology Field Trip (team taught with Dr. Chad Scholes). And, of course, my research students and I will be continuing our rattlesnake project once the snakes emerge from their den in April/May.

No comments: